RMP Capital is headed to Chicago for the Commercial Finance Association (CFA) Independent Finance and Factoring Roundtable! The event – which will take place May 13-15, 2015 at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection – serves as a meeting place for owners and senior executives from independent finance and factoring companies.
Purpose: We’ll be joining together with our peers to talk over current industry issues. Perhaps most importantly, we’ll learn together and facilitate a discussion about best practices for addressing questions and concerns.
Who can attend: The CFA Independent Finance & Factoring Roundtable is designed for owners, principals, and senior executives of CFA member companies.
Agenda: Those attending can look forward to useful and informative educational sessions. Here’s a quick rundown:
- 3:00-6:00 p.m. | Registration
- 5:00-6:30 p.m. | Opening reception
- 7:45-9:00 a.m. | Breakfast with Economist
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. | Roundtable Discussion: It Is What It Is Today: A discussion about the existing marketplace and growth strategies
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Panel – When to Sell (or Buy): The Pros and Cons of Each Strategy in Today’s Marketplace
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. | Roundtable – Open forum to discuss topics including backroom operations, credit, underwriting and verifications
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. | Panel – Alternative Lending Sources: Peer-to-Peer Lending/Merchant Cash Advance/Etc…Something to Fear or Something to Join?
- 8:00-9:30 a.m. | Breakfast Session – The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau: Will it regulate “us” and if so, what would a regulated world look like for entrepreneurial firms?
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. | Roundtable Discussion – Technology: What’s New in Risk Management, Prospect Mining and Retention
There will also be plenty of coffee and lunch breaks in between! In fact, RMP Capital is hosting the opening cocktail reception on Wednesday evening. We look forward to seeing you there!
To learn more, contact James Kravitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 839-6080.
For more information on RMP Capital, dial (631) 738-0047 or visit our website. You can also get in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn!