The fall is an exciting time for RMP Capital. Not only is business booming, but there are a plethora of annual conventions and symposiums taking place around the world. RMP Capital is certainly going to these financial gatherings so we can continue to learn, network, and offer our services to those in need.
International Factors Group Annual Meeting – Scheduled for October 18-21, the IFG annual meeting will be taking place in Vienna, Austria. The 53rd annual conference will address these issues and more:
- Harmonization of laws on secured transactions
- New product developments on international factoring
- The role of multilateral banks in the receivables finance industry
- The rise of independent factoring in China
- Digitization and e-invoicing
Not only will these topics be discussed, but there will be many opportunities to network with key industry players and delegates from all over the world.
Commercial Finance Association Annual Convention – From November 11-13, the CFA’s 71st Annual Convention will be taking place in Austin, Texas. Participate in many events and activities such as:
- Keynote Speech: John Mackey – Co-founder and co-CEO of Whole Foods
- Thursday Lunch Speaker: Sheila Bair – Former 19th FDIC chairperson
- CFA Golf Outing at Barton Creek’s Fazio Foothills: Attendees will be taking a break from the festivities to tee off on this beautiful golf course You can enjoy a fun game of golf while still continuing to network if you so choose.
International Credit & Trade Finance Professionals Global Symposium – This annual symposium will be taking place in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida from November 15-17. The program for this annual meeting will include these topics and more:
- Keynote Speech: Afshin Molavi – Senior Global Advisor for Oxford Analytica
- Defining World-Class Global Credit Management, Collections and A/R Process Improvement Initiatives
- Managing Credit Risk in Emerging Markets – Pentland’s Approach to Challenges
- China – Credit Management and Collection Practices and Practicalities
- Global Economic and Country Risk Review – Insights, Trends and World Market Forecasts
- The ICTF Global Credit Management Round Table – Discussion of Export Credit and Collection Challenges in Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia
Annual meetings of this magnitude are something no person in the finance industry should ever miss out on. That is why RMP Capital is going to be attending all three of these conventions. Buy your tickets to these gatherings so you can educate yourself and your company on the latest financial news and information from around the world. RMP Capital would love to network and talk with you. We hope to see you there, dial (631) 738-0047 to get in touch!